BY WALGREENS

Smoothes Rough Skin & Calluses On Heels. Contoured to Match Your Foot s Natural Shape. Contoured Handle for a More Comfortable Grip. see more...

Francis V.
West Haven, CT
Lots of work, but it works well, effective for sure. I bought it at the Walgreens in Downtown, New Haven on a whim. Not expensive as all Walgreen brand products. I think they capped on the improvement and need to move forward with battery powered version. I’ll stick to my pedicure regulars, won’t purchase again.
Lorinda W.
Kettering, OH
I actually have one of these in my shower. It was on sale so I definitely grabbed it! I love it; I use it to smooth my feet and it works!