Walgreens Epsom Salt uploaded by Jordan S.

BY WALGREENS

A soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises. A plant nutrient for vigorous lawns, flowers, plants, vegetables and trees. Resealable pouch. Walgreens pharmacist recommended (Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012). see more...

Honey M.
I love this Epsom Salt because everytime I put this in a tub filled with water, I dip my toes in. My sore feet feels relaxed as if i’m having a foot spa. It’s affordable for me. When i’m done, my feet feels soft after wiping it with the towel. I would definitely purchase more when I run out!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing ! No need to buy a name brand for a product like this because the ingredients are all the same! Great to use in a hot bath after working out as it helps to relax all your muscles so you are not sore the next day
Ariel A.
It was awesome. I use this for soaking all the time. It really helps with my back pain and overall aches and pains. The scent is wonderful and not too harsh. It’s definitely worth the price. I don’t have anything negative to say about this product. It is a staple in our home.
Stephannie G.
I really like using this to take a bath and helps after workout soreness and there are other scents Available it’s effective for baths and affordable.
Nicole E.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy these when they are on sale. I like the Dr. Teals much better. I use salts 2-3 times a week. Best way to get dry skin to fall off your feet!
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
I love Walgreens Epsom salts. They’re a great price and come on a few varieties. My favorite is the lavender. Very similar to more expensive brands
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
This is very good for sprains,also once you put some in a hit bath and take a bath,you will get out feeling great. It makes my back loosen up.
Jade M.
Loves Park, IL
As good as any other brand of Epson salt. Worked well for what I needed and didn't have a bad smell. Not a fan of Epson salt that is scented.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
I love this store brand. The eucalyptus one is so great! And much cheaper than the brand names. Walgreens always has great deals on it too.
Cj H.
Dolton, IL
After an intense workout and my muscles are feeling tight I always use Walgreens epsom salt it is very helpful