BY WALGREENS

With twice the cushioning of our regular insoles, these insoles cushion your step with two layers of foam. Extra thick for improved comfort Tough construction, long lasting Helps absorb shock Keeps feet cool and dry Helps reduce foot odor ; see more...

Angel C.
Oh these help my feet so much,they make it easier to be on my feet longer.and they fill my shoes pretty good too. my Husband likes and enjoys them as well. He puts them in his work boots.
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! I use them in boots a lot and shoes that maybe slightly too big and I am going to be on my feet all day. Love because they work, are affordable and you can cut to size!
Abby V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THE feeling of hard rock feeling of your shoes can be replaced with this soft air foam !I really recommend it to those who stand alot
Andreia F.
Sales
A sensação de sensação de hard rock de seus sapatos pode ser substituído por esta espuma de ar macio! Eu realmente recomendo para aqueles que estão muito
Samantha G.
Windsor, ON
This is recommended for those who stand a lot during the day as they are so comfortable !