BY WALGREENS

This product is for use on temple or underarm and is gentle & non invasive, awake or asleep. It is also equipped with R.A.T.E technology. Utilizing a unique sensor, R.A.T.E rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface and translates it accurately to the body temperature. Large back lighted easy to read display With fever alert and memory recall Fast and accurate Sensor reads in °F & °C Power control and timing feature Contains: Temple thermometer 2-AAA batteries Instructions Warranty information ; see more...

• Do you add a degree when taking temp Under the arm? 1 Answers
Cait B.
Auburn, KY
I bought this thermometer thinking that it was a good deal compared to other brands that were comparable. The thermometer is mediocre, at best. On the same temple the device gave two different readings and an error message. We've reset the device twice and it still is very inaccurate. I would not buy this again.
Amy S.
Falfurrias, TX
Got this for my child to take their temp and thought it would be an accurate take, but when my child was feeling really hot it would not mark a fever..
Micki R.
Zanesville, OH
I have used this several times each on the temple and under the arm and each time the temps have been very low. So in my opinion it doesn't work.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
I honestly don't think any forehead thermometer works very accurate. My son was well over 103 degrees bit this one read 89.
Do you add a degree when taking temp Under the arm?