Walgreens Digital Temple Thermometer

by Walgreens

This product is for use on temple or underarm and is gentle & non invasive, awake or asleep. It is also equipped with R.A.T.E technology. Utilizing a unique sensor, R.A.T.E rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface and translates it accurately to the body temperature. Large back lighted easy to read display With fever alert and memory recall Fast and accurate Sensor reads in °F & °C Power control and timing feature Contains: Temple thermometer 2-AAA batteries Instructions Warranty information ;

Do you add a degree when taking temp Under the arm?
Start your review of Walgreens Digital Temple Thermometer!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is one of the best thermometers around..... I love that you can just put it on temples is such a bonus..... just know that you don't have to do the recital anymore is awesome..... I was never a fan of doing that when I first got it... I was like a kid in a candy store. Walgreens Digital Temple Thermometer
Heather S.
Post Falls, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm too impatient to use a glass thermometer to check my temperature. It takes minutes! The temple thermometer works so much faster, in seconds. It's also more accurate. It's Walgreens brand, so it wasn't terribly expensive. With COVID, though, I think the forehead ones are safer.
Kandice L.
Grand Prairie, TX
So simple to use and very easy to clean. I can swipe everyone quick and be on my way.
Brenda J.
Bluefield, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for these years and months of Virus, cold, flu and allergy season. I use this thermometer for all my family members and it works accurately and timely. It's a must have in your medicine cabinet.
Brenda  M.
Riverton, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thermometer is inexpensive accurate and very easy to use no more phosphorus getting your kids to hold still getting your husband to start figuring this is a quick and easy way to get the reading you need
Sylvia S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Works ok. We went to grab a thermometer and after searching everywhere, this was the only one in Walgreens. It’s somewhat easy to use, but can be fickle at times. Have to push the button a few times to get the temp
Savanna L.
Saint Louis, MO
Really doesn't work well. I would not recommend this product I'm sure there are better alternatives than this
Nikki S.
Malden, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought this would be a good product for the whole family and it was while it worked. I was shocked at how fast it stopped working. it's very cheaply made. it wasn't expensive.it stopped working after 3 months. I wouldn't recommend this product.
scott W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Walgreens temple Thermometer works well. Not to costly, it gets the job done. I will give it a 5 rating and recommend to family and friends
Michelle B.
morris
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I think this thermometer is great to keep in a small first aid kit! It’s easy to use, very accurate and compact!