BY WALGREENS

For a brilliant, white smile Fresh mint flavor Once a day use Enamel friendly Stays put. Non-slip. Easy removal ; see more...

Darrell D.
Mission, TX
I did not expect them to be as good as crestwhitestrips but I also did not expect them to be this bad. Directions were terrible. Does not indicate which side to apply them on. The self adhesive does nothing. Strips are moving all around, what is worse is that they do not WHITEN at all. If your on a budget , and want white teeth, then save up for the crestwhitestrips or something else. PLEASE do not waste your time on this. I tried to return them the next day but the store refused. Contacted the company and luckily they refunded me the money. The sad part is that I ended up throwing the product away because the product did not work whatsoever.
Rachael S.
Cohutta, GA
I bought these since I am on a budget and can not afford the high cost of the Crest brand. BIG MISTAKE. I should have saved the money and bought the Crest Whitestrips. Normally, when purchasing off brands I do not notice a difference. In these strips I did. I used them for two weeks and saw almost no change. I followed the directions step by step and left the strips on for the suggested amount of time and still did not see much difference. Also, it could just be me but I noticed an odd taste in my mouth afterwards. The taste was nothing like what fresh mint should taste like
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
They were definitely inexpensive, but I saw that in how effective they were. They whitened my teeth a little (MAYBE) but it wasn't very obvious. Wasn't worth the money, I would have rather saved that cost and splurged on a more expensive brand.
Julia H.
These are great for the price. I have used probably 3 boxes in the last three years and I always notice a significant change. You have to use the whole box every day until it is gone to notice the change, but you cannot complain for the price :)
Kristie W.
Boston, MA
The results weren't shocking or drastic, but I guess you get what you pay for. I did see a slight difference but nothing much. I used every single one. Very disappointing.
Kristin C.
Cedar Falls, IA
My bottom teeth are no longer straight (whoops on wearing a retainer!), the strips were not possible to get to certain spots where my teeth were not straight
Randi H.
I didn't notice a difference even after multiple uses. I don't have perfectly straight teeth, so its kinda difficult to keep on as well
Amy F.
Salisbury, MD
I feel like I wasted my money. They make promises for a quick turn around but I saw no difference when I used them.