BY WALGREENS

Unclogs Pores & Removes Black Heads, Oil & Dirt Contains 8 Nose Strips Specially formulated to unclog pores and remove blackheads.  Use once weekly for best results to help diminish the appearance of large pores.  Remove oil and dirt. see more...

• Do these help with black heads, and how good do they work??4 Answers
  • Do these work just as well as the name brand?5 Answers
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
Absolutely in love with these strips, they work same as pricier brands such as Biore strips. These strips only cost me $5 at Walgreens! And the best part is that it worked! all of that grossness came out with it. I've had troubles with my blackheads because I couldn't find the right product until now! I would truly recommend this to other people whom are tolerant to paint such as this.
Heather I.
Irvington, KY
Its pretty decent. Not the best. But it does work. Overall, it is a good product, it helps out and i would recommend this.
Ivy C.
Flushing
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was in a pinch and brought these. I hadn't expected these to work well, but when I peeled the strip off, a lot of blackheads got pulled off. It's not a bad price either and it works very well. It compares to Biore for me. I have tried other brands that weren't very effective and I am glad I brought this.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not use these often, but when mother nature calls my nose gets excessively nosey and I use these to help prevent zits from building up. They work just as well as name brand ones, and are by far the best store brand of its kind.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! They saved me some $$ with the same results as the pricier brand! Very effective and affordable! I got mine at Walgreens for about $5. I love the feeling of it ripping out the little blackheads, it feels like it's working and when you see the results you'll notice that it did! I've had duds that don't really stick to your nose and softly pull the gunk out which is not as effective for me. I need that extra pull, so if you are sensitive the pain, don't try these or pull it off before it completely dries maybe? I would see that as pointless, but you have to find whats right for YOU! Took me years to find what works for me and my skin!
Emily B.
I love these pore strips. I thought I wouldn't like them as much or just as much as Bioré pore strips but these were amazing. they removed so many impurities and made my skin so soft with very little redness or irritation. I highly recommend!
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are equally efficient as the name brand strips.. i use them at least once a week and exfoliate at least 3 times a week and they have worked to really clear my nose of blackheads and its entertaining to watch all the nasty stuff that comes off when you peel them
Savanah B.
Crofton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used the walgreens brand, normally just the biore brand. What I've found is that I need to do a face mask before hand in order to get most of the blackheads out. it will get some out that i probably could push out, but not the deep ones.
Andrea W.
Elyria, OH
There is a weird enjoyment watching all the crap that comes out of the BFs nose. These things really stick and really work. Just be prepared for a little stinging when pulling these bad boys up.
Marissa A.
Raymore, MO
I love these things. My husband and I do them together. You can definitely see all the gunk it pulled out and your nose feels so clean!
Tiffanie B.
Marietta, GA
Do these work just as well as the name brand?
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these help with black heads, and how good do they work??