BY WALGREENS

Unclogs Pores & Removes Black Heads, Oil & Dirt Contains: 7 Face Strips. 7 Nose Strips This combo pack of pore strips offers deep cleaning for both nose and face.  Use once weekly for best results.  Helps diminish the appearance of large pores.  Deep cleaning of nose and face, removing blackheads, oil and dirt. see more...

• How do these compare to the Biore Pore Strips? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else ever have left over stickiness from the ...3 Answers
amelia n.
Jackson, TN
i love these walgreen's pore strips. they work so good and are a great alternative to the more expensive brands. i bought these at my local walgreens. i would definitely buy these again and recommend this product.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
These are good pore strips. If you have a lot of blackheads, don't expect them to be gone after one use. It took me about 3-4 days to be completely satisfied. Also, please note that this is not a cure. For maximum results, use the strips periodically (once every 1-2 weeks, for example) in conjunction with a good pore-cleanser face wash. I also highly suggest cleaning your face with very, very hot water (to open the pores) before you apply the strips and with very, very cold water (to close the pores) afterwards.
McKenzie M.
Savannah, GA
These are the first pore strips I have ever used. They seem to work, just not as much as I would like them to!! The price is a few dollars less than the leading brand so I understand if quality is a little lesser as well. They seem to take of just the top layer of your pores but don't really cleanse deep.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I agree with other users. They work pretty well, but they're not a miracle solution. This is just one tool in your tool box for clear skin. I've found that I do not need these as much, now that I'm past my teenage years.
Kelsea s.
North Plains, OR
I love this product! Always makes my skin feel so fresh afterwards, and it's nice to see all the dirt it removes from your pores!
Christina K.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Works well && does get most blackheads. It doesn't keep the blackheads out though. They just come back by the next day
Kody B.
I love these strips. They are much cheaper than the name brand ones and work just as well. I will continue to buy them!
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
These are great if your pores are open or big. You definitely need to prep your skin to get the best results!
Marissa M.
Always a must for me about every other day, cleans my pores right our and takes out all black heads!
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
Works like biore but sometimes doesn't get everything out so I'm not a huge fan
Marissa M.
Does anyone else ever have left over stickiness from the strips??
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
How do these compare to the Biore Pore Strips?