Walgreens Deep Clarifying Cream Cleanser, 6.5 oz uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY WALGREENS

This cleanser thoroughly rinses away dirt, oil and makeup without causing dryness. It gets down into pores to freshen skin and leaves it feeling invigorated with a cool, tingly feeling - the undeniable feeling of clean. Oil-Free 2 Cleans Down into Pores 3 Fresh Invigorating Tingle see more...

Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
Of course a more brand name is going to be better but for it's price it works amazingly well. It helps me keep my face clean and my skin from getting overly dry. I don't have a huge pimple problem so it's not a permanent solution for me to keep using but if you need a cheap and good deep cleaner this one is worth a shot. It works well on my sensitive skin.
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
When i started using this product my face was full of acne and blackheads in just one month the cream delete from my fat the oil and some blackheads, i still using this and i don't have acne or blackheads, i used it for 6 months and now i still having a perfect face.