Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetWalgreens
Daytime & Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquid Caps, 48 ea

Walgreens Daytime & Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquid Caps, 48 ea

by Walgreens

Get Relief Temporarily relieves nasal sinus symptoms including sinus pain, headache etc 2 Relieves running nose 3 Dosing mentioned on label Powerful Sinus Relief for Day or Night. Walgreens Nighttime Sinus Relief LiquiCaps relieves your worst nighttime sinus symptoms- nasal and sinus congestion, sinus pain and sinus pressure. Non-drowsy Walgreens Daytime Sinus Relief LiquiCaps relieves your worst daytime sinus symptoms - nasal and sinus congestion and sinus pressure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Daytime & Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquid Caps, 48 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Laura-Leigh M.
Dallas, TX
These are literally the reason I was able to get through some semesters at college. I get the worst colds and these helped me breathe and alleviated a lot of the pain.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is the time of year when I need to have these on hand for those times my family does not feel great. I like how effective and affordable they are.
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
[product:walgreens-daytime-&-nighttime-sinus-relief-liquid-caps-48-ea] When NyQuil is not there I grab these better then nothing. It does it’s job doesn’t last as long as the NyQuil ones.
Lindsey A.
Bangor, ME
I buy these because I don’t think name-brand makes a difference in this case. Cold medicine seems to never work as well as id like, but these definitely offer some relief.
Ruby F.
San Francisco, CA
These are really cheap compared to DayQuil and NyQuil but they don’t work as good. It takes you a few extra days to get better.
Pia M.
Kansas City, KS
I always have this available in my house you never know when you going to get sick. And since when I do I get all stuff this help
Yumilki V.
Very affordable . Great flavors , easy to swallow. Can be compared with any others brands and it's effective. Very recommended.
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,281 reviews
These are great! I use them for when I’m sick or I use the day time sinus relief right before I’m on plane so my ears don’t hurt! It’s affordable and it’s convenient to have both day time and night time together.
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
Taking cold medicine is always the worst because the side effects usually hit me like a truck full of bricks! I've found that the Walgreens brand works just as well as the name brands to be honest.
Kimberly H.
Conway, SC
These worked well, and did their job. The day time relief helped me to keep going throughout the day, and the nighttime relief allowed me to rest at night.

Looking for your answer?