BY WALGREENS

Regenerating Daily Anti-Aging Cleanser Studio 35 Beauty™. Amino-Peptide Formula. With Oxygenated Micro-Beads. Moisturizes & Smooths Skin. Removes Dead Skin Cells on the Surface. Helps Revive Skin at the Cellular Level. Boosts Skin s Natural Renewal. Compare To Olay® Regenerist® Regenerating Cleanser* Studio 35 Beauty™  Regenerating Daily Cleanser Anti-Aging formula provides intense moisture and gentle exfoliation to remove dirt, oil and makeup, revealing smoother, brighter, you. see more...

Chanel G.
I found this by a mistake in a store called LOT LESS. They were on sale for $1.99 and I know this brand sells for alot  more in Walgreens, so I grabbed a few. It's suppose to be comparable to the Olay line. Its one of those kind of products where I cant really see a huge difference. It does clean my skin and does not over-dry. But as for anything else, I don't see much results. So what I have been doing is using in conjunction with other facial washes. I probably will not recommend!
Hannah B.
I was really impressed by Walgreens version of Olay's face scrub. They were very similar. It has a light fragrance. It scrubs and moisturizes. I have combination skin and it seems to leave parts of my face a little more oily than Oil of Olay's version. Still, in a pinch you can save a couple of bucks and get similar results.
Carmin H.
Pensacola, FL
Great product for a good price! You're missing out if you pass it up! Get it at walgreens for cheap! I defiantly met my expectations, very surprised with a drug store product being so good. defiantly recommend!
Lashanda B.
This is a great product at an affordable price, I needed something that would get my skin feeling clean without over drying. It's gentle in the skin. Totally recommend.
Shaneya H.
After using this face mask my face feels smooth and soft and looks so clear. [product:studio-35-detoxifying-black-charcoal-mask---6-oz.]
Renell W.
I have used this brand and is very similar to original. My skin feels soft and clean. It is a good value.
Paola M.
Houston Texas
This is a good product it clean my face like in 1 month . I recommend this for you
Antoinette P.