BY WALGREENS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A Simple Way To Determine When You Will Be Ovulating 24-36 Hours In Advance And Increase Your Chances Of Becoming Pregnant. A One Month Supply Of 20 Test Strips Takes The Guesswork Out Of Finding Your Two Most Fertile Days. Why Test For An Lh Surge? Immediately Before Ovulation, The Body Produces A Large Amount Of Luteinizing Hormone (Lh). This Lh Surge Will Tell Your Two Most Fertile Days That Pregnancy Is Most Likely To Occur. 99% Accurate At Detecting The Lh Surge Easy To Use - Just One Simple Step Easy To Read - Clear Results In As Early As 4 Minutes Predicts Your Two Most Fertile Days No More Guessing Test Daily - 20 Strips To Track Your Cycle And Lh Surge Contains: 1 Vial With 20 Test Strips 1 Cup 1 English & Spanish Instruction Insert Made In China see more...

Review (1)
Cindy H.
Topeka, KS
What a let down & at such an important time in my life! Don't waste your money on this store brand when you are planning to conceive. After 2 months of using these, I was so frustrated because my results were always that I was ovulating. My doctor said to try another brand, so I performed a test between the WG and other brand. The other brand said that I was not ovulating & WG said I did (I didn't). Sometimes it is best to spend more.