BY WALGREENS

New 10% Benzoyl Peroxide / Acne Treatment. Daily Acne Cleanser Keeps Fighting Acne After You Wash Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* Compare To Clean & Clear&Reg; Continuous Control Acne Cleanser&Reg; Active Ingredient* 1-800-925-4733 *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014 *This Product Is Not Manufactured Or Distributed By The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Distributor Of Clean & Clear&Reg; Continuous Control&Reg; Acne Cleanser. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Nicole W.
While this acne cream is somewhat effective at fighting acne, it’s not enough for me to be content with this product. When first using this product I noticed it stung my face while it was on my face, and after wiping it away with a cloth I found that the cloth was partially bleached the next day. I didn’t mind devoting a singular washcloth for taking this product off my face, however, I could never fully get it off and when I put it on before sleeping it also lead to my pillowcases becoming bleached. While this cream was able to reduce some of my acne, it still left black heads and little bumps all around my face, so it’s effectiveness and bleaching issue lead to my low rating.
Isabel T.
Right off the bat it smells refreshing and minty. I think it's the benzoyl peroxide. I use it every morning and night. As for its effectiveness on clearing up acne, it's alright. It makes a small difference for me. But I like it enough that I've bought it twice. Would definitely recommend for someone like me who has very mild acne and just wants a cheap acne control face wash.
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
Product works great! Really reduced my acne and keeps it gone. Do not use with dark colored wash cloths, it will bleach them.