BY WALGREENS

Well at Walgreens® Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*. All Night Relief. Cherry Flavor. Temporarily Relieves Cough. Relieves Runny Nose, Sneezing. 10% Alcohol. Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine. Dextromethorphan HBr:  Cough. Doxylamine Succinate:  Sneezing Runny Nose. Compare to the Active Ingredients of Vicks® NyQuil® Cough** *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010 **This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor. see more...

Amere G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Its the only cough relief that actually works for me! I like the fact that it only targeted the particular issue that I have. It works great for my cough all the time. However, I gave it only four star because I think 30 ml for one serving is way too much!
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Basically just like NyQuil but a cheaper price. Works as it says. Knocks you out right along with the cold symptoms. We keep this in our house for those nights that you can't sleep cause you're coughing, sneezing and have a headache.
Diandra H.
It works really fast, overnight. Makes you sleeping tho, I bought it in Walgreens for a very good price, it tastes really amazing, doesn't leave you feeling creep out, and I would definitely buy it again!