BY WALGREENS #97 in Humidifiers

UltraSonic technology Whisper quiet operation Instant, visible mist adds moisture for home comfort Cool soothing mist helps alleviate symptoms associated with dry indoor air Variable mist control controls moisture output Removable tank for easy filling, fits under most faucets, easy to carry Auto shut off when water tank is empty Power indicator lights up when running Up to 20 hours continuous operation on one filling 1.2 capacity tank Featuring night light - inner tank light & water level indicator ; 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back 1 year limited warranty. See instruction manual inside for details see more...

Cory H.
It works well but I'm not a fan of having to buy replacement filters all the time. The replacement filters run about $10/each so it's adds up quickly during cold and flu season. Wish I would have been better informed before making this purchase. Go with a filter-less cool mist humidifier and clean frequently!
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
This was relatively cheap when I was looking to replace our Humidifier, which was probably really from like 1950 and had been passed down in my family. I wanted a cool mist option because they are safer to have around children and even less likely to burn you. In my opinion this worked great and was quiet enough. It got the job done, but honestly after the extremely old model I had I think anything would have impressed me!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
I can't tell it's on other than the noise it makes to me it doesn't feel like any extra humidity is added into the air. Also, it's cold it feels like air being pushed out and that's it, but it's really cold which is awful when you're sick. I'll stick with using my hot mist humidifier, although I will say the noise does help you fall asleep.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are fantastic! I have two and they help me breathe so much! Definitely helps my asthma and keeps my skin feeling a little less dry during the winter!
Jennifer C.
Helped my daughter a lot with her sinuses. easy to clean and use. no issues. have had for 3 years.
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
I have these in all of my rooms in my house, there very good give you a very clear air way
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I'm on my second one and I have no complaints. Helps with my dry eczema skin in the winter
Daniel S.
Works great year after year, very quiet, even has a nice blue LED light in it