Walgreens Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 50

by Walgreens

Provides Superior Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection For Your Skin To Give You That Edge Over The Competition. You Can Count On This: Our Easy Spray Allows For All-Over Even Coverage That Goes On Quickly, Absorbs Quickly And Doesn't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Specially Formulated For Active Adults. No Cfcs.

I do like this spray it's just as good as a name brand I swear by Walgreens brand.
Do you like the spray?
Start your review of Walgreens Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 50!
Newbury, OH
Pretty good sunscreen. it is a good price for a pack of two but i would stick with the neutrogena one
Austin, TX
It's a little greasy, but for the price i can't complain. It's works well on my easily burned skin.
This is such a great sunblock 10 out of 10 would recommend doesn’t leave any white marks
San Diego, CA
I love this sunscreen. I love the spray bottles because it isn't oily and it is cheap.
brownsville, tx
Me encanta este product y esencial usarlo todo el tiempo pero mas en el verano.
Me encanta este product y esencial usarlo todo el tiempo pero mas en el verano.
I think its okay. its good for the price but its not the right kind for me.
I think its okay. its good for the price but its not the right kind for me.
Sainte, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
Faut vraiment faire attention avec ce produit et extrêmement bien l’étende,meme si on croit en avoir mis partout en vaporisant
MADISONVILLE TN
I love this brand. The price is reasonable. I love the spray stuff as well. It's so easy to put on.