BY WALGREENS

Provides Superior Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection For Your Skin To Give You That Edge Over The Competition. You Can Count On This: Our Easy Spray Allows For All-Over Even Coverage That Goes On Quickly, Absorbs Quickly And Doesn't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Specially Formulated For Active Adults. No Cfcs. see more...

• I do like this spray it's just as good as a name brand I swear by...2 Answers
  • Do you like the spray?7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Lucy Q.
Let's face it, it's all fun & games until someone gets burned. Literally sunburned. I like to keep my skin protected at all times from the suns rays. Well this product does just that! Protection and it's not sticky like a lotion. The spray changed the game, I love it! I used this last time I went to Six Flags with the family.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly fantastic generic brand SPF. My husband used for hours in the beach in the hot Florida sun only reapplying once and did not get more than a light tan. Nice, even spray coverage and a fresh smell. As good as the more expensive brand names.
Denise G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decided to try the Walgreens brand since the one I was purchasing was out of stock and this was on sale. Worked as it should and there were no issues. The spray cans did not get clogged like some other brands I have tried. Was easy to use. I would buy this again.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
I'm a fan of the Walgreens brand products because they work just as well as name brand products. However, the spray nozzle is not the best, I feel it doesn't provide the coverage I would like in a sunscreen! It's great for touch ups though.
Karla Marie T.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a greaaaat sunscreen spray!! It has a very good coverage and its easy to apply it! Easy to find in a drugstore
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good sunscreen. it is a good price for a pack of two but i would stick with the neutrogena one
camila D.
brownsville, tx
Me encanta este product y esencial usarlo todo el tiempo pero mas en el verano.
Shyniah S.
I think its okay. its good for the price but its not the right kind for me.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen. I love the spray bottles because it isn't oily and it is cheap.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Good deal for a 2pack if you're constantly applying and have a family to protect from the sun! Spray is much better than lotion
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you like the spray?
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
I do like this spray it's just as good as a name brand I swear by Walgreens brand.