BY WALGREEN'S

Provides Superior Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection For Your Skin To Give You That Edge Over The Competition. You Can Count On This: Our Easy Spray Allows For All-Over Even Coverage That Goes On Quickly, Absorbs Quickly And Doesn't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Specially Formulated For Active Adults. No Cfcs. see more...

• I do like this spray it's just as good as a name brand I swear by W...2 Answers
  • Do you like the spray?7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
I prefer sunscreen above a 30 SPF so 50 is pretty good. This sunscreen went on easily with the spray nozzle and seemed to give even coverage. Like most sunscreen, it's a bit sticky and oily but that's to be expected. It did a good job keeping me from getting burned and really, that's the whole point. Also, it stayed on well considering I was swimming and sweating. I would recommend.
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I use this when going to the pool and going on canoe trips. When I apply it as directed I never get sun burned and look just like I did before I left. I am very fair skinned and I have a history of skin cancer in my family and always use sunscreen and,. For the price and quality it is a great deal for the 2 pack. It works just as well if not better than the name brand stuff.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
I'm a fan of the Walgreens brand products because they work just as well as name brand products. However, the spray nozzle is not the best, I feel it doesn't provide the coverage I would like in a sunscreen! It's great for touch ups though.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Good for the price. I love spray sunscreens because they are way easier to use, and I feel they cover more skin. The spf on this is good, it's 50. They come in a handy pack of 2. No smell. Good price
Dulce  A.
Dulce A.
El Monte, CA
Perfect two for one the sun is hot hot and we need to protect ourselves! And everyone around us isn't to sticky
Lucy Q.
Lucy Q.
Let's face it, it's all fun & games until someone gets burned. Literally sunburned. I like to keep my skin protected at all times from the suns rays. Well this product does just that! Protection and it's not sticky like a lotion. The spray changed the game, I love it! I used this last time I went to Six Flags with the family.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
Surprisingly fantastic generic brand SPF. My husband used for hours in the beach in the hot Florida sun only reapplying once and did not get more than a light tan. Nice, even spray coverage and a fresh smell. As good as the more expensive brand names.
Karla Marie T.
Karla Marie T.
This is a greaaaat sunscreen spray!! It has a very good coverage and its easy to apply it! Easy to find in a drugstore
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
My family loves this product! It is quick and easy, but it does smell a little funky. Other than that it is a really nice quick alternative!
Val I.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert
Affordable product with good sun protection. I like that it sprays on sheer and doesn't leave any kind of sticky after-feeling... but of course it doesn't smell as good as Australian Gold!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you like the spray?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
I do like this spray it's just as good as a name brand I swear by Walgreens brand.