BY WALGREENS

Helps You Stay Energetic & Active while Providing Nutrition You May Need. 24 Vitamins & Minerals. ALA Omega-3. Gluten & Lactose Free. Kosher Dairy These shakes help you stay healthy and active while providing the complete nutrition you need.  They help close the gap between what you eat versus what you should eat. 6 - 8 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt 1.5 Qt. see more...

• I always wanted to try a these milkshake how does it tast...1 Answers
Stefani L.
West jordan, UT
Typically I buy the better brand of these "nutritional shakes" but I purchased these during a sale and I must say they weren't bad! Not a huge fan of strawberry but the chocolate were better than expected.
Shelby M.
South Beloit, IL
I was really sick for a month and I use to drink these for extra calories. They seem like they might be disgusting, but it actually tasted like chocolate milk, just a little thicker! I loved them!
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Taste like chalk but its such a small amount and when its iced cold its not that bad. they help when I'm working long shifts.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These smell horrible so I wont bother trying them. I cant eat or drink other things to be healthy
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
I always wanted to try a these milkshake how does it taste ?