BY WALGREENS

Thick, cushiony-soft, and alcohol free so it does not irritate baby s skin Mild cleansing lotion with aloe to help moisturize baby s bottom One touch dispenser ; see more...

• Has anyone tried Walgreen's diapers? Thoughts?1 Answers
Chelsea E.
We bought a pack of these while we were on the road for a vacation. I figured since they weren't name brand that I wouldn't be happy with them, but it's the only option we had. I was pleasantly surprised! The smell is nice and the quality/durability of the cloth is great! The only thing I didn't like was the residue left behind. I can't really explain it, but there is a sort of residue left behind that I used a burp cloth to wipe up. Overall, I would use these again as back up wipes.
Jennifer Y.
Fresno, California
I LOVE USING BABY WIPES ON MY MAKE UP BRUSHES BUT SOMETIMES I LOVE USING THEM ON BUNNY'S BODY SINCE HE DOESNT LIKE WET THINGS I LOVE USING THIS AND IT DOESNT IRRRITATE HIM MUCH
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
I was pleasantly surprised by these wipes! They have a great fresh scent, and the aloe is soothing. Great for baby's skin, or your own.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
These wipes do the job. They are thick and smell good. Great for hands, face, or bottoms. They cost less than the name brands and work just as good.
Alora N.
Ossian, IN
I work at a daycare ... these work great. Very affordable. Would use for other things as well.
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Deve ser muito bom pra limpar os bebes.. Nunca tinha visto essa marca.. Mais deve ser muito boa ! Gostaria de experimentar pra ver
jordan l.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these on my son and I love them because they don't irrate his skin. They are super soft and smell good. I highly recommend
Chelsea E.
Has anyone tried Walgreen's diapers? Thoughts?