Walgreens Coffee Mug uploaded by melissa j.Walgreens Coffee Mug uploaded by Angela H.Walgreens Coffee Mug uploaded by Andrea B.

BY WALGREENS

Eide M.
Racine, WI
One day, unbeknownst to me, my office went "green." (Unbeknownst because I didn't bother to read the email, full disclosure). Anyhow. There was me, there was the coffee pot, and there was no styrofoam vessel with which to connect the two.

Ran to Walgreens, grabbed mug, disaster averted. Thank you, Emergency Mug!
Sadie J.
I have a couple of mugs from Walgreens. They hold up VERY well in the dishwasher and microwave. Mine aren't as cool looking as this one though. Too bad, hah!
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
For a mug from a pharmacy these are well made. I have a sort of addiction to buying coffee mugs and this one has proven durable and easily washable.
Donica A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love my coffee mug! I have two at home one blue form ylove and one black for me. They are very durable and dishwasher and microwave safe. I have an additional one at work.
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
For an inexpensive basic mug, you can't go wrong with these at Walgreens. They also seem to be highly durable, so it's a cheap mug made to last a long time!
Hannah G.
These are really nice mugs! They are usually decently priced and are very durable! I love them for storage, coffee, and much more!
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Inexpensive, durable coffee mug.. it's great to drink out of :) especially coffee. I like that it's durable.. mornings are always so smooth
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
The walgreen's mug is durable, not too big, not too small and the price is right. If you have a walgreen's balance rewards card you save additional dollars.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
These are great and durable. I have a 4 year old son and I had him drop and bang them and they haven't broke!
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
Just your everyday coffee mug overpriced and not very good quality I would not buy it again
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
How much is this product?