Walgreens Coffee Mug uploaded by Andrea B.Walgreens Coffee Mug uploaded by Angela H.Walgreens Coffee Mug uploaded by melissa j.

BY WALGREENS

Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I have a couple of mugs from Walgreens. They hold up VERY well in the dishwasher and microwave. Mine aren't as cool looking as this one though. Too bad, hah!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
For a mug from a pharmacy these are well made. I have a sort of addiction to buying coffee mugs and this one has proven durable and easily washable.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
These are really nice mugs! They are usually decently priced and are very durable! I love them for storage, coffee, and much more!
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
These are great and durable. I have a 4 year old son and I had him drop and bang them and they haven't broke!
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
Just your everyday coffee mug overpriced and not very good quality I would not buy it again
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Love this coffee mug. I love the color ranges and how cheap it is. Its around 2 bucks. Its big enough for 2 ish cups of coffee. I recommend
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bought one awhile ago and still have it. works good like a mug should ha ha
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS
Inexpensive, durable coffee mug.. it's great to drink out of :) especially coffee. I like that it's durable.. mornings are always so smooth
Donica A.
Donica A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love my coffee mug! I have two at home one blue form ylove and one black for me. They are very durable and dishwasher and microwave safe. I have an additional one at work.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Ruston, LA
Inexpensive, practical, and perfect for coffee or tea.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
How much is this product?