BY WALGREENS

For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up Free audio CD upon request ; see more...

• Does this help cravings1 Answers
  • Did anyone else get a numbing sensation in their throat with this...1 Answers
  • Is the flavor as bold as Nicorette?1 Answers
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
I loved this product. I quit smoking with it about a year ago. sadly, I started back after christmas but when I go to quit again, this is the only thing ill use. the step down system did a lot for me and i could still use a vapor pen with it. It is as good as the name brand.
Tiffany V.
Waterloo, IA
As with all products like these, it's a personal preference for every consumer. I smoke half a pack a day and attempted to use this product to help me quit after using the patch and experiencing side effects. This gum burned my mouth and made my throat dry and scratchy - I couldn't even get 2 pieces done before I handed off to a friend to try.
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Does this help cravings
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
Did anyone else get a numbing sensation in their throat with this? I didn't but my sister did.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Does this work as good as the name brand?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is the flavor as bold as Nicorette?