Walgreens Coated Nicotine Gum

by Walgreens

For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up Free audio CD upon request ;

Does this help cravings
Did anyone else get a numbing sensation in their throat with this? I didn't but my sister did.
Is the flavor as bold as Nicorette?
Start your review of Walgreens Coated Nicotine Gum!
Tiffany V.
Denver, IA
As with all products like these, it's a personal preference for every consumer. I smoke half a pack a day and attempted to use this product to help me quit after using the patch and experiencing side effects. This gum burned my mouth and made my throat dry and scratchy - I couldn't even get 2 pieces done before I handed off to a friend to try.
marissa B.
I loved this product. I quit smoking with it about a year ago. sadly, I started back after christmas but when I go to quit again, this is the only thing ill use. the step down system did a lot for me and i could still use a vapor pen with it. It is as good as the name brand.