BY WALGREENS

Well At Walgreens Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended Facial Sunscreen Clear Complexion Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Water-Resistant (Up To 80 Minutes) Uva / Uvb Protection Oil-Free Moisturizing Recommended As An Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen. Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation Active 1-800-925-4733 Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Amazing product and affordable. You can find it at any Walgreens usually during spring and summer and can find many sales for it and even get Walgreen wellness point with the purchase. Just because it is not name brand, doesn't mean it is not good
Theresa A.
I wear sun protection on my face every day and it is nice to have an inexpensive option that I can trust. SPF 30 is a nice level for wearing underneath my make up. I like the UVA/UVB protection. It is not oily and does not make my face break out! I love the price and that the sunscreen works as promised.
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA
This is pretty good. It's pretty cheap which I like and it has a coconut scent to it. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin or on the face. You don't get that greasy feel either. It's overall a great product.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I bought this yesterday for my family and I it wad the cheapest sunscreen in the store and it was well worth the price! None of us got burnt in this 110 heat