BY WALGREENS

Helps Eliminate Many Fresh Food & Beverage Stains Instantly Works everywhere you go: Keep at the office or in your purse. Works best on these stains: BBQ sauce. Chocolate syrup. Coffee. Grape juice. Ketchup. Tea. Wine Contains no phosphates. Not a pretreater; Clean to Go is an on-the-go stain remover. see more...

Amanda H.
Carrollton
Just get the Tide pen. This did not work fr me at all. I purchased because of the lower price point and just wasted money. Just skip it.
Sumer R.
Little River, SC
I bought this in a rush for a trip to DC. I was very unsatisfied. The part you rub on your clothes, the little fabric piece on the tip, came off in 3 uses. It took the color off of my purse, which I was trying to get a stain out of that was made out of a cotton blend. Also, took the color out of my Toms. I have never had that issue with the Tide brand.
Sephora  H.
Not sure why i even wasted my money on this, it ruined my favorite 1D T-shirt! I won't recommend anyond to buy this honestly, it's not worth it.