BY WALGREENS #87 in Allergy & Sinus

For 2 yrs. & older Provides 24 hour relief Dosing cup included Gluten free 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
cristina c.
Very good and affordable i buy it for my little guy he gets sick so much so i just make sure the brands are safe
Veronica  R.
Overland park, Ks
Its a nice cheap affordable price and gets the job done just as well as any other product would i suppose .
Tyla C.
I began giving this to my children this year per recommendation from my ped. Within minutes my daughters eyes stop watering. My kids love the flavor as well.
Shannon S.
I live and die by this allergy medicine, even though I am an adult. I don't take it every day, but when my symptoms are out of control I can count on this liquid generic Zyrtec to save my bacon. Walgreens often has this stuff on sale, making it even more affordable. It also tastes great (for medicine) and it takes effect quickly but does not make me drowsy like Chlortrimeton . I used to use Claritin but it didn't work as well as Zyrtec for me.