BY WALGREENS #7 in Children's Medicine

Samantha T.
Halethorpe, MD
This over the counter cold medicine was a LIFESAVER. My son was diagnosed with the flu when the flu was spreading badly. We couldn't get his meds filled due to the amount of prescriptions being written. This stuff helped him with relief from coughing so much so we both could get some sleep.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
Just as good as the name brand! Every time my kids get sick we use a Walgreens cold medicine and it works just as fast and effectively as any other medicine. Why not save a few dollars? Kids are expensive as it is!
Sara F.
Buffalo, MN
Helped clear my sons fever in less then a day! We have tried several other products and this one was the best and at a great price.
Kristi L.
Tripoli, IA
This worked very well when my daughter had a child. Helped with her runny nose and her cough.
Shannetta M.
Memphis, TN
How does this product compare to name brands like Robitussin? Do you follow the recommended dose or does it take a bit more? I've tried other Walgreens brand cold medicine for my 5 year old, and none of them seem to work as efficient as the Robitussin. Thanks in advance!