BY WALGREENS

For ages 2-11 Aspirin, ibuprofen and alcohol-free Gluten free 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've had to try this when Walgreens was out of the name brand and I have to say, I saw no difference. I compared the ingredients online and they are pretty much the same. Not to mention with the store brand you save some money. I know only buy the store brand!
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff works great. My son had a circumcision and had discomfort later. I called his Dr. and he told me to give him some pain medicine. After I did my little one wasn't fussing and went to sleep.
Cali C.
When i had my son i was a young mom so i loved and still do love a deal so i would buy this brand tryn not to soend too much but i actually kept buying it over the years not only because of the price but because it actually works ! And i loveit i trust it for my child works miracles jus like the $9 one lol the only difference is the price trust me!!
Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
Just as good as the main brand but way cheaper! I love that this product works quickly and really helps our little guy when he is not feeling well. The price also helps us out when we spent all our money on co pays at the Dr!
Jami M.
Moody, TX
When it comes to medicine I will always go straight to the off brand. It had the same active ingredients as the name brand but for a 3rd of the cost. With 4 kids every penny counts. Now if I can only get him to start buy off brand Milk. It all comes from the same cows!
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Off brands and name brands all the same only difference is the flavor ingredients and price, which bubble gum is my kids favorite. It works, tastes just the same as name brand at a cheaper cost. Its a win for me.
rachel r.
I am work in the medical field and patient are always saying how great this product one, it wasn;t till i had to stock my own covered when my God son was sick that I realized it really was!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Better price. Has the EXACT same active ingredients with the same mg. Works great tastes better than others I have tried. LOVE THIS!! GO WALGREENS REWARDS MEMEBER(that would be me)
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
Great product! Walgreens brand has the same ingredients as the name brands but was by far keeper! It worked great for my daughter when her molars were coming in.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy and use this for our kids all the time. It is just as good as name brand Tylenol. It seems to relieve their pain quickly and they enjoy the taste.