BY WALGREENS

For Ages 2-11. Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer. 100mg of Ibupfofen per 5ml. Lasts up to 8 hours. Alcohol & gluten free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would give this a 5 star rating if not for the poor quality of the cap on the medicine. It leaked all over my diaper bag and was too much of a gross sticky mess to deal with. But it does do the job it needs to do and gets your kiddo feeling charged up once again
amy b.
This brand works great for my kids, and is much cheaper than some of the name brand pain relievers. I always keep this on hand to use if needed after vaccinations, and it works great for a fever.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I've used this many times on my kids over the years and it's always worked great. It works the same as other brand name products, but at a better price.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I have always found that on the shelf aspirins have worked not only better but faster than what a hospital or clinic wants to give you. A++
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
This stuff works! When my God daughter has a fever, I alternate between this and Tylenol. It's a great product for a better price!
Rebecca B.
Montevallo, AL
This is a go to when ibuprofen is needed for my child. Works just as wells as the name brand and no complaints on the taste.
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always use this on my kids when sick. Works tha same as a name brand one but much more cheaper. Will continue using it
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
This is something I keep on hand. It may be store brand but it is the best for our family!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Definitely a must have. Works just as well as the name brand with a much better price!
Flora Z.
I live this product it works great when my little ones are sick a brnd i can count on.