BY WALGREENS

With SPF 4 sunscreen/skin protectant. see more...

• Does this leave your lips feeling greasy?4 Answers
Walgreens Chap-Aid Lip Balm SPF 4
  • "Great price, & is really no different than namebtand chapsticks. I always keep one close by during summer months, not only to keep from chapping, but also to prevent burning aince they do contain SPF." in 4 reviews
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
My go-to, always have to have chap stick. I buy multiple sticks at Walgreens, especially when they are 2 for $1. My boyfriend and I literally have one available all the time. The cherry flavor isn’t strong at all. Overall, it is moisturizing and light.
Stephanie J.
So this chapstick is definitely in my top five just because when ever its winter I use this chapstick and it never lets me down. I am most definitely a repeat user since its inexpensive and portable.
Marcy S.
Rock Falls, IL
I am a Chapstick addict and this is my "drug" of choice. I am never without 10 of these in every nook and cranny of my house, purse and car. I like that it's not heavily scented but the scent it does have is light and pleasant. It's doesn't make your lips tingle or feel Medicated like other chapsticks and it does its job. It's always on sale too, usually 3/$2!
Claire C.
I love the Walgreens Cherry Flavored Chap Aid Lip Balm. I actually like it a LOT better than Chapstick, it goes on much smoothr. It has spf 4. I've used it for years and this is my all-the-time go-to Chapstick that I put on before anything else! Love it! I buy several at a time whenever they're on sale.
Sarah P.
Sacramento, CA
I say this is a decent alternative to name brand chap stick! it gets the job done and is affordable..the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the "original" smell..it's a little intense in my opinion but for the price I can't complain to much..
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
This is a great lip balm it leaves my lip feeling soft and smooth. and i love the fact that it has the spf sinch i am always outside. Great product for a store brand. And it's affordable!!
Ashley W.
Hamilton , OH
During the winter my lips dry out really bad. I put some of this chap stick on and my lips heal up with in a day or two. Then my lips are left feeling soft and healthy.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
I've used these and they are exactly like using Chap-Stick brand. I don't really see a difference at all. At a cheaper price usually, these are a better choice. There are not as many flavors, that is the only difference.
Amy J.
Reham  H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Whenever my lips are feeling chat I have very many options of Chapstick to pick but I always come running to this lip balm because it is very very Boyster rising and it leaves your lips feeling amazing
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Does this leave your lips feeling greasy?