BY WALGREENS

Comes in a resealable pouch 5.12" x 7.09" ; see more...

• Has anybody used these for anything else other than backp...1 Answers
Sydney M.
I also get pretty bad cramps and I love to use this for that! This doesn't really compare to the ones I use and it definitely met my expectations! The price was so so affordable and I would probably buy again.
Bridgette H.
West Monroe, LA
I happens to be out and about one day and my back started hurting so I pulled in to Walgreens and grabbed one of these. It took a few minutes to get hot but when it did.... Wow. It felt so good on my back and lasted a couple of hours. I loved this and highly recommend it.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
Got these for my husband, he is a auto painter and always on concrete which gives him a back ache, these work well with helping his pain.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
I am very impressed with these patches, I have used another brand in the past but these worked as well and were considerably cheaper.
Megan A.
Hugo, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work really well for my back pain. I know others who swear they work for cramps as well. I haven't used them that way though c
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
I get really bad cramps and so I use these patches to help reduce the pain without having to take pills and it works really well
Caroline R.
These are AMAZING! I pulled a muscle in my back and nothing helped until I tried these. Now I keep plenty on hand just in case.
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always get lower back pain . I put one heat patch on and sleep then I wake up with nothing . Walgreen's and CVS have them.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
My roommate uses these and swears by them! She has chronic back problems and this helps relax her back muscles !
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These work pretty good but depending on how severe your pain level is. There isn't a foul odor.
Yasmine G.
Has anybody used these for anything else other than backpain? I need something for my cramps.