BY WALGREENS

Comes in a resealable pouch 5.12" x 7.09" ; see more...

• Has anybody used these for anything else other than backpain? I n...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I also get pretty bad cramps and I love to use this for that! This doesn't really compare to the ones I use and it definitely met my expectations! The price was so so affordable and I would probably buy again.
Megan A.
Megan A.
These work really well for my back pain. I know others who swear they work for cramps as well. I haven't used them that way though c
monica p.
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
I get really bad cramps and so I use these patches to help reduce the pain without having to take pills and it works really well
natassia t.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These work pretty good but depending on how severe your pain level is. There isn't a foul odor.
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
West Monroe , LA
I happens to be out and about one day and my back started hurting so I pulled in to Walgreens and grabbed one of these. It took a few minutes to get hot but when it did.... Wow. It felt so good on my back and lasted a couple of hours. I loved this and highly recommend it.
sandy n.
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I always get lower back pain . I put one heat patch on and sleep then I wake up with nothing . Walgreen's and CVS have them.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
Got these for my husband, he is a auto painter and always on concrete which gives him a back ache, these work well with helping his pain.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
These are AMAZING! I pulled a muscle in my back and nothing helped until I tried these. Now I keep plenty on hand just in case.
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
My roommate uses these and swears by them! She has chronic back problems and this helps relax her back muscles !
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
I am very impressed with these patches, I have used another brand in the past but these worked as well and were considerably cheaper.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
Has anybody used these for anything else other than backpain? I need something for my cramps.