BY WALGREENS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

For Fire Ant Bites, Bee And Wasp Stings; Mosquito, Chigger, Deerfly, Tick And Spider Bites. Continuous Spray Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012. Made In Usa see more...

Review (1)
Kristina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been the summer of bug bites in my household and my Walgreen's brand didn't fail me. I'm usually a fan of their products and can't find any difference when using them vs the brand name, so I saved myself a few bucks and this was relief in a can! I can't believe how well it got my son to stop itching. He's one that itched until he bleeds. Not fun. And while you may want to check with your vet first- I did also use this on my dog after she got into a wasps next and got herself stung quite a few times. Not knowing if it was safe to spray, and to avoid her inhaling it, I just sprayed it on a piece of gauze and then dabbed it on the stings so she would stop the itching. Worked like a charm.