Walgreens Biotin 10,000 mcg + Argan Oil 500 mg Softgels - 60 ea uploaded by C M.Walgreens Biotin 10,000 mcg + Argan Oil 500 mg Softgels - 60 ea uploaded by C M.Walgreens Biotin 10,000 mcg + Argan Oil 500 mg Softgels - 60 ea uploaded by C M.

BY WALGREENS #94 in Biotin

Beauty begins inside. Supports hair & skin nourishment* 10,000 mcg biotin per serving see more...

Ruthie B.
Providence , RI
I got these on sale while in a Walgreens. Seeing that it had Argan oil immediately peaked my interest. I’m African American and my hair soaks up oil very quickly so this really does help give my follicles an extra boost. My hair looks and feels so healthy and nourished!
member-79ed3
This is a great product; been using it for a little over a month...my hair is fuller and my nails (use to peel, thin, would break off) have grown amazingly fast...they are long now and hard; whereas, previous to taking this would have been short, thin, broken.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
So I just got these from my sister she paid $1.29 at Walgreens so she said that we just had to try :-). These aren't the first pills that contains biotin that I have taken but full biotin this is the first. I had high hopes and it's been 2 weeks of me taking them and they actually are doing more harm than good my skin is drier than usual my menstrual cycle is out of whack. And I read it can cause a vitamin b5 deficiency and I just don't want to continue using it