BY WALGREENS

10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication. For Treatment of Acne. Goes Deep into Pores where Pimples Begin. Prescribed by Doctors for Years This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide.  The active ingredient goes to work fast and deep into the pores where pimples begin.  Benzoyl peroxide has been prescribed by doctors and dermatologist for years.  Now it s available without a prescription. see more...

mariam M.
Houston , TX
Love to use this stuff as mainly a spot treatment, you have to be careful with it though because it can dry out your skin, so make sure to use a moisturizer with it .
Becky S.
Blaine, MN
Normally I'm a fan of benzoyl peroxide for spot acne treatments but this one hasn't been effective for me. I'm usually a generic shopper but in this case it was a waste of money.
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I used this for over two weeks twice a day and I had the same acne spots plus more! The only thing this product did was dry out everything except the acne!
Mariah R.
Benzoyl Peroxide is the best ingredient for fighting acne! This is a good cost effective acne treatment that actually works.
Mariana A.
Medellin
I have been using this productos since 2014, but it didn't make a real difference in my skin.
My acne scars are better now with some pills called Isotretinoina, that's what really works in my skin