BY WALGREENS BEAUTY

The Walgreens Beauty Total Face Brush Set is handcrafted using only the finest materials and finished with the utmost care. The ultra-soft, top-quality synthetic bristles are ideal for expertly creating countless looks. SET CONTAINS: 1-Powder Brush 1-Foundation Brush 1-Eyeshadow Brush 1-Smokey Eye Brush 1-Brow Brush 1-Lip Brush Not tested on animals Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733 Made in China 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Taylor J.
Bealeton
I tried these on a whim and I am so glad I did. Some of these brushes have become my absolute favorites. They don’t shed and are very soft. The powder brush is denser than other inexpensive brushes. The blending/shadow brush is the perfect size for working in the crease. The concealer brush has become a daily necessity in my makeup routine. These are definitely worth picking up!
Ilianaa I.
Indio
the brushes were really soft. the big face brush was really good to apply powder or whatever. the only bad thing is that they were a little too short. but other than that they were supper affordable and i would recommend.
Leanna S.
Weslaco, TX
Brush is awesome and affordable. The bristles are soft and blend nicely. I use them everyday And I offer them to many people. Prices range at 3.99 and up depending on which brush you buy,
Arlyn G.
San Bernardino
Ok so, I brought these brushes because they looked like they were a good condition.The total came out to $7 or $11 I don’t totally remember but it’s affordable and worth it.If you want cheap brushes the work good checkout Walgreens makeup line.I would totally recommend this 100%
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
Not the best set of brushes in my collection, the bristles fall out and the ends fall off. I have thrown several away. This was surprising to me because the off brand at Walgreens is normally pretty good.
Mariah A.
Baytown, TX
This was great! It was so inexpensive and the brushes are so soft and nice. They really get the job done and they are really good drugstore brushes
Sha M.
Jersey City, NJ
Pretty good for their own line! It feels ok but you can tell it won’t last as much as you like too. I was ok with the decision of be buying these brushes. It’s affordable. I would tell others but let them make the decision.