BY WALGREENS #44 in Baby Sunscreen

Pure & Gentle Ideal for Baby s Sensitive Skin. Very Water Resistant. Non-Greasy. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Ideal for Face & Ears. Pediatrician Recommended Offers extra-gentle broad spectrum sun protection for even the most delicate skin.  An oil-free blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  It rubs onto skin invisibly to create a natural barrier to shield baby s skin from the damaging rays of the sun. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Is very good product?1 Answers
  • I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it che...3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this product?1 Answers
Walgreens Baby Sunscreen Stick SPF 60+
  • "It works great and the stick option is really good for babies so cream doesn't get everywhere " in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, so this works really good on my face.I know it's for babies, but I recommend this if your skin is sensitive to other products of this kind ." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great sunscreen to keep in your bag." in 1 review
Lenley E.
Willis, VA
As a mom I really like this product. I felt my baby was well protected while wearing it. I used it as well and liked it.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I think this is an amazing product. It is so much easier to swipe on baby than to try to rub in the normal sunscreen.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I am going to get this for all the little kids and babies in the family, you've derailed all the info I need, thanks.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
This baby sunscreen works good. It doesn't burn my sons skin. Other sunscreens don't work. But this one does.
Christine S.
Love this! It works great and the stick option is really good for babies so cream doesn't get everywhere
Jessica H.
Pea Ridge, AR
My 3 year old daughter has a mild form of eczema, and this sunscreen was mostly gentle on her skin.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Love this for my babies it works great protects there skin and not blistering while in the sun
Shelton M.
Winterville, GA
Although I am not a baby I use this product for my face because I have sensitive skin! Love it!
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
Great for babies and for people with sensitive skin! Also easier than using a cream!
Victoria J.
North Bay
Something like this is great to keep in your purse, just in case you end up outside longer than anticipated. Great for emergency protection of your face. The texture is not great though and I would rather use a spray on. Works in a pinch though.
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it cheaper ? since living in fl it is a must have for my babies and myself ..
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Wish they sold it here in Canada …can i order it online?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Emily S.