BY WALGREENS

Pure & Gentle Ideal for Baby s Sensitive Skin. Very Water Resistant. Non-Greasy. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Ideal for Face & Ears. Pediatrician Recommended Offers extra-gentle broad spectrum sun protection for even the most delicate skin.  An oil-free blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  It rubs onto skin invisibly to create a natural barrier to shield baby s skin from the damaging rays of the sun. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Is very good product?1 Answers
  • I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it cheaper ? s...3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It works great and the stick option is really good for babies so cream doesn't get everywhere " in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, so this works really good on my face.I know it's for babies, but I recommend this if your skin is sensitive to other products of this kind ." in 2 reviews
  • "Although I am not a baby I use this product for my face because I have sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great sunscreen to keep in your bag." in 1 review
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I am going to get this for all the little kids and babies in the family, you've derailed all the info I need, thanks.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
This baby sunscreen works good. It doesn't burn my sons skin. Other sunscreens don't work. But this one does.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is an amazing product. It is so much easier to swipe on baby than to try to rub in the normal sunscreen.
Callie H.
New Orleans, LA
I use this as an adult. I have very sensitive skin and this actually works pretty well. I love the smell and it feels nice on my skin.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
It's good product small in size so it's easy to keep in small purse , my Daughter always likes to go Parks I have buy lots of sunscreen for her it's good for price so i can save some money too :)
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
This sunscreen stick is so connenient. I love that it is a stick and is easy to apply. No mess either.. Has a great light smell.. Small enough to keep in my pocket too. Great protection for my baby.
Amy P.
I love the convenience of popping this in my pocket and having it when i an on a hike or at the park. i also have a few tucked in the yard and in each truck. i find them to be quick and handy when you do not have the original around.
Jeniffer H.
Silver Spring, MD
Sunscreen always a must for sunny summer days, this stick for is so convenient and easy to put onto baby's face. Must of them don't like their faces touched but somehow this product is interesting to them. I would say this is a must for baby faces and hey you can always put some on yourself as well
Jessica H.
Pea Ridge, AR
My 3 year old daughter has a mild form of eczema, and this sunscreen was mostly gentle on her skin.
Victoria J.
North Bay
Something like this is great to keep in your purse, just in case you end up outside longer than anticipated. Great for emergency protection of your face. The texture is not great though and I would rather use a spray on. Works in a pinch though.
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it cheaper ? since living in fl it is a must have for my babies and myself ..
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Wish they sold it here in Canada …can i order it online?
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Is very good product?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?