BY WALGREENS #43 in Baby Sunscreen

Pure & Gentle Ideal for Baby s Sensitive Skin. Very Water Resistant. Non-Greasy. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Ideal for Face & Ears. Pediatrician Recommended Offers extra-gentle broad spectrum sun protection for even the most delicate skin.  An oil-free blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  It rubs onto skin invisibly to create a natural barrier to shield baby s skin from the damaging rays of the sun. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Is very good product?1 Answers
  • I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it che...3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It works great and the stick option is really good for babies so cream doesn't get everywhere " in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, so this works really good on my face.I know it's for babies, but I recommend this if your skin is sensitive to other products of this kind ." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great sunscreen to keep in your bag." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Very happy with this product. 2 thumbs up. Pretty affordable and extremely convenient which I love. My daughter used it on her face. Doesn't even rub it in. Works great.
Jeniffer H.
Silver Spring, MD
Sunscreen always a must for sunny summer days, this stick for is so convenient and easy to put onto baby's face. Must of them don't like their faces touched but somehow this product is interesting to them. I would say this is a must for baby faces and hey you can always put some on yourself as well
Amy P.
I love the convenience of popping this in my pocket and having it when i an on a hike or at the park. i also have a few tucked in the yard and in each truck. i find them to be quick and handy when you do not have the original around.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
This sunscreen stick is so connenient. I love that it is a stick and is easy to apply. No mess either.. Has a great light smell.. Small enough to keep in my pocket too. Great protection for my baby.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great sunscreen to keep in your bag. I personally use this on my tattoos when I am going to be out in the sun; sometimes I want less SPF on the rest of my body, or if I won't be out long, I may only put this on my tattoos and on my lips. It definitely works well!
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
This is the perfect addition to your handbag or baby- bag all year round. It's small enough that you can be specific with application and it has a great small, coverage, and it's texture is okay. It doesn't last as long as I would want though.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I have sensitive skin, so this works really good on my face.I know it's for babies, but I recommend this if your skin is sensitive to other products of this kind . It's not as harsh on the skin and is still a effective brand.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
It's good product small in size so it's easy to keep in small purse , my Daughter always likes to go Parks I have buy lots of sunscreen for her it's good for price so i can save some money too :)
Samantha I.
Love this for my son! Works great. He has really sensitive skin so it works well. You can always find this product at a local super market. I recommend it to all my friends and family!
Callie H.
New Orleans, LA
I use this as an adult. I have very sensitive skin and this actually works pretty well. I love the smell and it feels nice on my skin.
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it cheaper ? since living in fl it is a must have for my babies and myself ..
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Wish they sold it here in Canada …can i order it online?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Emily S.