BY WALGREENS

Pure & Gentle Ideal for Baby s Sensitive Skin. Very Water Resistant. Non-Greasy. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Ideal for Face & Ears. Pediatrician Recommended Offers extra-gentle broad spectrum sun protection for even the most delicate skin.  An oil-free blend of naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients.  It rubs onto skin invisibly to create a natural barrier to shield baby s skin from the damaging rays of the sun. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Is very good product?1 Answers
  • I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it cheaper ? s...3 Answers
  • What are the main ingredients in this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It works great and the stick option is really good for babies so cream doesn't get everywhere " in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, so this works really good on my face.I know it's for babies, but I recommend this if your skin is sensitive to other products of this kind ." in 2 reviews
  • "Although I am not a baby I use this product for my face because I have sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great sunscreen to keep in your bag." in 1 review
Melissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very happy with this product. 2 thumbs up. Pretty affordable and extremely convenient which I love. My daughter used it on her face. Doesn't even rub it in. Works great.
Jeniffer H.
Silver Spring, MD
Sunscreen always a must for sunny summer days, this stick for is so convenient and easy to put onto baby's face. Must of them don't like their faces touched but somehow this product is interesting to them. I would say this is a must for baby faces and hey you can always put some on yourself as well
Amy P.
I love the convenience of popping this in my pocket and having it when i an on a hike or at the park. i also have a few tucked in the yard and in each truck. i find them to be quick and handy when you do not have the original around.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
This sunscreen stick is so connenient. I love that it is a stick and is easy to apply. No mess either.. Has a great light smell.. Small enough to keep in my pocket too. Great protection for my baby.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
It's good product small in size so it's easy to keep in small purse , my Daughter always likes to go Parks I have buy lots of sunscreen for her it's good for price so i can save some money too :)
Samantha I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my son! Works great. He has really sensitive skin so it works well. You can always find this product at a local super market. I recommend it to all my friends and family!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Love this for my babies it works great protects there skin and not blistering while in the sun
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I have sensitive skin, so this works really good on my face.I know it's for babies, but I recommend this if your skin is sensitive to other products of this kind . It's not as harsh on the skin and is still a effective brand.
Shelton M.
Monroe, GA
Although I am not a baby I use this product for my face because I have sensitive skin! Love it!
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
Great for babies and for people with sensitive skin! Also easier than using a cream!
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
I've never thought to buy the walgreens brand , is it cheaper ? since living in fl it is a must have for my babies and myself ..
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Wish they sold it here in Canada …can i order it online?
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Is very good product?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?