BY WALGREENS

Rejuvenating, nourishing & moisturizing For hair, skin & nails We've combined argan oil with sweet almond, grapeseed, and avocado oils to create a rich, moisturizing experience in each drop. Add this beautifying serum to your daily routine and rediscover your naturally radiant skin, soft hair and beautiful nails. This serum is made from 100% plant-based ingredients and is gluten-free, so you can be worry-free while rejuvenating from head to toe. see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I used the Keratin oil and loved it. This one though, I don't find to be quite as good. It makes my hands soft but not super soft. It also doesn't absorb quite as well. I think I'll use this on my hair and try it on my face and hope for the best.
Carine S.
I love this oil! I use every night before I go to bed. It really does moisturize the skin. I like to use it under a wrinkle cream. Highly recommend!