BY WALGREENS #35 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Quiero probar1 Answers
  • What is this used for? And is it over drying?4 Answers
  • Does anybody use this for acne? Someone recommended it to me rece...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
This is a great cleanser and gentle on the skin. I have used it on minor cuts and on my surgery incisions.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
After the flooding in Louisiana I was instructed to cleanse my body with this on the days where I went in for recovery work. This anti-microbial wash helped me get clean, and not have infections from abrasions incurred on the work site. I highly recommend this for pre-surgical procedures as well.
Tabitha H.
I am a pharmacy technician and whenever someone is having any type of procedure or surgery done, they get a prescription for this and are instructed to cleanse themselves everyday for 3 days including the night before the procedure. I've never heard anything bad about this product!
Jennifer V.
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
This cleanser is great I after my heart surgery and before dressing the wound I had no complaints so I give a 10
Britney K.
Great cleanser. This is what my doctor recommended for me before my surgery. Never had any problems afterwards.
Vandita S.
Overall a very useful and necessary product. Affordable and easy to find at walgreens. It's gentle enough on the skin
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
What is this used for? And is it over drying?
Crystal B.
Does anybody use this for acne? Someone recommended it to me recently.
raquel a.