BY WALGREENS

Ally G.
I keep these by my bed for when indigestion hits. They get me through and the flavor isn’t completely horrible, however I wouldn’t say they perform as well as the Soothe chewable tablets also produced by Walgreens.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I’ve found that the Walgreens brand of antacids are just as effective as Tums. After having gallbladder removal, my tummy tends to be more sensitive. This product definitely meets my needs and I would recommend to others.
Devan T.
Lexington, KY
They work well but I am not a fan of the texture, chalkiness, or flavor. I prefer to take the soft chews when I have indigestion. They are not too pricey which is good. My mother likes to use them as a calcium supplement. And my fiance prefers this brand.
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This work well, but I'm not a fan of the flavors. This product is just as good as the name brand but cheaper.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
These anti-acid tablets only relieves syndromes temporarily and I would say you have to take more than two

Walgreens