BY WALGREENS

Relieves Heartburn & Acid Indigestion. For Pressure & Bloating. A Calcium Source 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Joanna G.
I had felt horrible because of indigestion and just four of these and I felt better. I take one every now and then I'll take one as soon as I start feeling bad.
Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep these by my bed! I have horrible acid reflux/GERD and if I wake up in the middle of the night with indigestion these will generally fix the problem.
Terri S.
Zebulon, NC
This product with well but is a little more chalky then I would like. The discourse are great though. Would definitely recommend it to others!