Walgreens Aloe Vera Replenishing Body Gel, 6 oz uploaded by member-af073e6e5Walgreens Aloe Vera Replenishing Body Gel, 6 oz uploaded by member-af073e6e5

BY WALGREENS

This gel cools and soothes minor skin irritations, abrasions and sunburns. This blendhelps restore moisture to damaged skin and helps prevent drying and peeling. Great for softening and nourishing skin year round. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Mari P.
Starkville, MS
I have a sensitive skin and so I would have random itches all over my body. This gel is my savior! I would use it and my skin will soothe out and not irritate anymore! It saved me a lot of scars especially on my legs!
Odessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this for after a day in the sun, or a day in the pool. It helps relieve that tight, dried out feeling. I put it on before bed, and the next day, you'd never know I spent the day in the sun.
I do not use this on a sunburn though. For a burn, I prefer something with a pain reliever in it.
We spend a lot of time on the Las Vegas sun all summer. This helps me not feel like a lizard by the end of summer.
Brenda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
It isn't summer without me getting sunburned. I always put sunscreen & I do it often but I still end up burned. Good thing I found this product! It has helped me heal real quick from any sunburn. Also works better if you put it in the fridge. I just love the cool feeling it puts on everything sunburn. Plus it's at a very cheap price so try it :)
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My poor daughter burned herself with a curling iron and this aloe gel was the only thing that would help to ease the pain.
I like this product because it helps heal acne scars. For example, my face was covered with a lot of pimples and scars and I started using it and my face started looking so much better!