BY WALGREENS

Cools and moisturizes see more...

• Does this make your skin feel sticky after applying?1 Answers
  • Is it natural or organic?6 Answers
  • Does this have any kind of cain product in it?7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Works great to soothe and relieve pain on sunburned skin, itchy rashes and dry wind chapped skin." in 6 reviews
Vane E.
Orlando fl
I like this aloe Vera because it wasn’t green lol. I purchased at Walgreens and it was affordable just like generic. But it was still super soothing when I had a sun burn in summer. I still have some left. Leave in fridge for additional cooling!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I love using this aloe product whenever I have sunburn. So cooling feels like you have mint all over your body. Trick put it in the fridge to be extra cool. Very inexpensive.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Use this product all the time. Works great to soothe and relieve pain on sunburned skin, itchy rashes and dry wind chapped skin. It also works well on mosquito, gnat, no-see-um's, ant and gnat bites. The pain relieving ingredient helps numb the pain and itching from these bites. Great for home, the car, the boat, camping, backpacks and your first aid kit. I keep a bottle in my fridge because when it's cold it really helps to cool down a sunburn. A must have if you are an avid outdoorsy person or have children. Makes dealing with the little one's boo boo's. It's amazing how fast it works and makes the ouchy's go away.
Emily G.
Great for cooling down sun burns...but I've used this for soooo many other things as well. It has really been a staple. I'd place on forehead for ten minutes and neck for headache relief (be careful near your eyes though!!!) but it has helped on slight burns from splattered cooking as well as helped relieve itch from bug bites or allergic reactions to my skin. My skin can be sensitive so sometimes it helps bring relief to itchy rashes also.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Oh boy do I love aloe vera! It is a life saver with sun burns. I just got sunburnt on Monday on my back and shoulders and I rubbed it on my back and the burn on my back was gone by the next day. My shoulders are still burnt, but the burn was more severe on my shouders. My favorite way to use this is to put it in the fridge to get it really nice and cold and then put it on a sunburn for even better relief.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
The product itself is great. You can always get good deals on it at Walgreens if you shop there often and have points of register rewards to apply towards the purchase. It does the same thing any of the higher priced name brands do and that is to soothe and moisturize the affected area. It isn't as stick as some brands I have tried but I personally do not like aloe with any color in it where it's green or blue.
Sadie J.
Works just as well as other brands of aloe Vera gel - GREAT for healing damaged or sunburned skin! The artificial blue coloring is unnecessary, which is why I gave it 4 stars. I try to buy the brands without coloring, but this one is sufficient when I can't find one without coloring added to it
Courtney W.
I love this stuff. It saves me whenever I forget to re apply my sunscreen. The smell is not my favorite but honestly that is with any aloe gel not just this brand. But I do highly recommend after a day out in the sun it helps to relieve the heat that is coming off of your body.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
Aloe Vera is great. Especially for sun burns. I burned my leg pretty bad from hot liquids from the microwave and it hurt extremely bad. (I still have the huge scar and I'm pretty sure it will be there for the rest of my life because this happend to me about 2 years ago) and I bought this stuff and it helped take away the pain
Kelley D.
This stuff does the trick. It feels great and is very refreshing after you have been burned by the sun Lol... I've got the name brands too and the Walgreen brands work just as great as the other ones so if your in need of some and your on a budget I recommend this one.
Jennifer M.
Does this work in relieving the pain of a sunburn?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Does this have any kind of cain product in it?
Jeannie L.
Is it natural or organic?
Sharyn F.
Does this make your skin feel sticky after applying?