BY WALGREENS

This after sun lotion softens and moisturizes sun-drenched skin while helping you hold your tan longer. This non-greasy hydrating formula with pure aloe vera* and vitamin E helps replenish moisture lost due to the drying effects of the sun, wind and water, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Regular use will help keep your skin soft and beautiful year round. *Plus stabilizers and required preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Breanne F.
Kansas City, MO
For being an off brand, this lotion works fantastic! Every time I burn or spend too much time in the sun, I lather this on after my shower and it helps calm the irritation and smooth my skin without the stickiness of regular aloe Vera. It also helps cut back on peeling!
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
I use this every summer! It's a must for me since i burn easy. It meets all my expectations and then some. It's cools and smooths my burns. Smells amazing, cheap, and goes on smoothly. It's not thick so you dont have to rub hard and it's not runny either.