Walgreens Aloe Vera Cooling Gel, 6 oz uploaded by jessica l.

BY WALGREENS

Moisturizes Dry Sun Damaged Skin Cools soothes Temporarily Relieves Pain see more...

lea M.
281 Kyber run circle, johnstown ohio
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is amazing! It’s great for sunburned areas. This is also great for making my face smooth. Apply this to your face before bed and you will possibly get great feeling and looking skin! I would recommend to all who want to have smooth skin.
Shantal V.
This product is very satisfying to add to a bad sun burn. It's affordable and it get's the job done. Plus, you don't have to go to some fancy store to find it. Only problem for me.. it's a little sticky on my hands after it is applied but that's a simple fix.
Jeni R.
Allentown
I had gotten really bad sunburn one time and used it to numb the pain. It did a 4/5 numbing the pain, did a 4/5 making my skin less itchy, and even moisturized my burn.
elizabeth m.
Pompano Beach, FL
I just got a killer burn for Memorial Day. and I mean killer. My skin was basically purple. I was in so much pain I couldn't even sit at my desk properly. I immediately went to Walgreens and picked this up because it was the cheapest, and the instant I put it on I felt relief. By LITERALLY the next day, my skin has faded to almost completely tan and there's no more pain. This stuff is magic
Nancy P.
You could really feel it working, when you put it on your trouble spot you feel a cooling sensation. It has 0.1% of methanol, which makes it smell like mint, which I found pleasant It says it helps relieve & sooth insect bites. I put it on a bug bite I had and after a while the bug bite stopped being ithy and it just went down.
Tara G.
Waukesha, WI
I love this stuff for burns. I sunburn easily and this is the only stuff we use on our burns. It is available at any Walgreens, and Walgreens are everywhere in the Midwest. I keep some with my sunscreen.
Kristin T.
Excellent for the price point and great to soothe your skin after you've had too much sun. It can be a little sticky, but it does not bother my very sensitive skin. I would purchase this again and recommend to others.
Karissa C.
Rockford, IL
This Aloe gel works just as great as Hawaiian Tropics and really does help with soothing your sunburn, it seems that gel drys very quickly though so you may have to use more than you would a higher brand but is definitely okay since its pretty cheap compared to other brands. (:
ashley c.
Ive been using this on my face after i cleanse and tone as a moisturizer and my face feels more hydrated and redness looks calmed down.
Daniela M.
Todo lo que contenga Aloe Vera lo hace uno de mis productos favoritos casi que de inmediato, realmente muy bueno.
Daiana u.
Es bueno este producto ? Y que tal siu precio?