BY WALGREENS

With lidocaine, fast relief. 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Oh, and also which one is better at healing acne, the gel...1 Answers
  • Is this one better or the gel one? I have the gel one fro...1 Answers
  • I have never seen a spray before, does this actually work...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "So much easier I a spray version and much less messy!" in 1 review
  • "I love this brand all though iv really like te lotions an gels better but this is a great product as we'll, works great!" in 1 review
  • "works well i often use the pump aloe vera in walgreens brand but the spray is more lightweight and is easier to apply" in 1 review
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
This is a super random post but I have been getting bit left and right by mosquitos and I needed a quick grab. This does the trick but it’s not as effective as other brands out there. I’d have to say I probably wouldn’t purchase this again.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
This product is a godsend. I spent 6 hours outside at a festival and got so badly burned I blistered. I hardly slept the first few nights due to pain and discomfort. I could not apply enough lotion and aloe to keep my back from becoming dry and itchy.

Then we got this spray. My significant other would spray my back and I would sit in front of the fan to dry. I could finally make it through an entire day (or night) without constantly reapplying.

My only complain is the greasy, oily residue it left on my back. That was unpleasant when it stuck to my sheets.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
This might work on your average, mild sunburn, but I had no such luck. It was cheap but also dried really sticky which resulted in more tears and pain when I had to try to wipe the sticky mess off my skin. Won't be trying this spray nonsense again.
Tiffany R.
After 2 uses I already know that I would repurchase. The lid sometimes can be hard to take off, but I might just be weak. Feeling of almost instant relief. Not sure if I got a defective can because the nozzle spray is like a line not a general spray. Other than that fantastic.
Jan S.
I got sunburned on my shoulders, used this, almost instant pain relief! And because it is a spray, it is so convenient and easy to use, no gels or lotions to apply! It is also affordable! I would definitely recommend this and buy again.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
Walgreen's brand items always impress me, but this product is top notch. I use this product for .have a sunburn. The pain almost instantly disappears when I use this product. I will recommend this product over and over.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I tried this but later read that pure aloe gel is much better at treating a burn so I will not be buying this again. I am usually on vacation when I get a burn but I find my little aloe plant at home is the best for treating burns and almost impossible to kill (when you forget to water it).
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Used this for the first time on my husband while we were vacationing in Cape Cod, he had a significant burn. Walgreen's had been out of my usual brand, so I tried brand. Worked great and less money.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
One summer when I was still sun tanning (very bad) I got burned really bad. I picked this up and it hurt to even spray it on but once it was on it helped for about 30 seconds. no good
Savannah B.
I love this product! It's great to keep in your bag when your in the beach or spending the day outside! I love this brand all though iv really like te lotions an gels better but this is a great product as we'll, works great!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I have never seen a spray before, does this actually work? If so I will need to buy it in bulk!
Rhonda N.
How well do this work? would be interested in trying it.
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
Is this one better or the gel one? I have the gel one from Target and is there a significant difference between the two?
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
Oh, and also which one is better at healing acne, the gel or the spray? And how long before results show? Thanks!