BY WALGREENS

Easy and even coverage for all over skin relief. Provides superior soothing and cooling relief for sun-parched skin. This easy spray allows for all-over refreshing moisturizer that goes on quickly and absorbs quickly. For the temporary relief of sunburn, minor burns, and other skin irritations. Cools & soothes naturally. Moisturizes dry & sun damaged skin. Alcohol and fragrance free. Quick & easy spray. Twist & lock cap No CFCs.

• Does this help for sunburns? 7 Answers
  • Does this product provide a good layer of aloe like a gel...6 Answers
  • When I get bites I often can't resist from itching them; ...4 Answers
Walgreens Aloe Vera Body Mist Gel
  • "aloe in a can , easy to spray, works great, smells great, easy to carry around, price is right, so how can you go wrong?" in 5 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I recently found this in storage and I'm going to have to keep this product on hand. It's great for the burns my significant other receives at his welding job. Great for my son's Eczema. I'm going to try it as a facial moisturizer on the go! Easy to use; sprays on in a thin, even coat. Love it!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing! For an affordable price, you can have a product that makes life so much better. When you have a sunburn, the last thing that you want to do is touch it, much less rub your hands all over it. This stuff helps save time and pain by simply spraying the gel onto the skin to provide you with quick relief from a painful sunburn,
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
Easily the most convenient form of aloe vera out there. It smells great and is so simple to use. I recently burned just a little bit from laying outside for too long and I put some of this on and it was instantly soothing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone! Especially to those of us who burn easily!
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
I have very pale white skin. That combined with sun (I do wear sunscreen but sometimes not enough) means I usually get a sunburn every year. Because if this I always make sure that I have some aloe vera spray this is because it helps subside the sting from a sunburn. It also is very moisturizing.
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
A must have for treating sunburns! No more having to mess with apply gel! Yes this is still a gel but you don't get nearly as messy (or greasy feeling as I do with a gel) and it's super simple and quick! Love love love!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Walgreens Aloe Vera Body Mist Gel is amazing! I use it on the bad occasion I get sunburned and it works so much better that the jelly kind. It instantly makes you feel better. Especially because in the heat sun burnt skin makes you so hot you almost get chills. The fair skinned girls will know what I'm talking about. Great product, great price, highly recommend.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is such a good product! I so recommend this when someone has a bad sunburn it helps a lot when you just finishing showing! The next day you will feel better and your skin won't peel if you keep applying it
Karla N.
Tulsa, OK
As a Walgreens employee, I ALWAYS consider the generic alternative. For the most part they work almost identically to the leading brand, and never seem to lose on pricing. This one included.
Brooke R.
Newfield, NJ
I love this product!!! I cannot stress that enough. After spending too much time in the sun and not enough time reapplying sunscreen this was a life saver for both me and my daughter. Feels even better when you keep it in the fridge. Great price as well and can usually be found on sale so you save even more.
Ashley P.
Hammond, IN
This is a great product that helps cool my skin when I get a sunburn. I find it imperative that I cool my skin seeing as I only burn on my thighs and it hurts so bad when they rub together.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this help for sunburns?
Isis B.
Prices?
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product provide a good layer of aloe like a gel or just a spritz?
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
When I get bites I often can't resist from itching them; is this product something I could use to relieve itching and make my skin feel smooth and cool? Is it pricey at Walgreens? I usually shop at CVS, so is there a product similar?
Anayely A.
Wich one is better the gel or mist?