BY WALGREENS

Easy and even coverage for all over skin relief. Provides superior soothing and cooling relief for sun-parched skin. This easy spray allows for all-over refreshing moisturizer that goes on quickly and absorbs quickly. For the temporary relief of sunburn, minor burns, and other skin irritations. Cools & soothes naturally. Moisturizes dry & sun damaged skin. Alcohol and fragrance free. Quick & easy spray. Twist & lock cap No CFCs.

• Does this help for sunburns? 7 Answers
  • Does this product provide a good layer of aloe like a gel or just...6 Answers
  • When I get bites I often can't resist from itching them; is this ...4 Answers
Walgreens Aloe Vera Body Mist Gel
  • "aloe in a can , easy to spray, works great, smells great, easy to carry around, price is right, so how can you go wrong?" in 5 reviews
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! For an affordable price, you can have a product that makes life so much better. When you have a sunburn, the last thing that you want to do is touch it, much less rub your hands all over it. This stuff helps save time and pain by simply spraying the gel onto the skin to provide you with quick relief from a painful sunburn,
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily the most convenient form of aloe vera out there. It smells great and is so simple to use. I recently burned just a little bit from laying outside for too long and I put some of this on and it was instantly soothing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone! Especially to those of us who burn easily!
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have for treating sunburns! No more having to mess with apply gel! Yes this is still a gel but you don't get nearly as messy (or greasy feeling as I do with a gel) and it's super simple and quick! Love love love!
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good product! I so recommend this when someone has a bad sunburn it helps a lot when you just finishing showing! The next day you will feel better and your skin won't peel if you keep applying it
Karla N.
Tulsa, OK
As a Walgreens employee, I ALWAYS consider the generic alternative. For the most part they work almost identically to the leading brand, and never seem to lose on pricing. This one included.
Ashley P.
Hammond, IN
This is a great product that helps cool my skin when I get a sunburn. I find it imperative that I cool my skin seeing as I only burn on my thighs and it hurts so bad when they rub together.
Alex R.
Boca Raton, FL
For someone who lives in the tropics aloe vera is a must. This product is an easy to use, portable product which is a must if you get burned easily. The price is great considering how much use you can get out of one can. As a bonus it also smells great.
Armstride B.
Port st lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product when I'm in the sun to long and my skin gets too hot I apply this and it helps cool it or I would apply it before going to the beach and stay sunburn free all day
Natalie P.
This stuff is awesome! How much better can it get than to have Aloe vera in a spray can?! Very easy to use, and it works! I use it after every adventure in the sun to relieve burns, and to moisturize dry skin!

I would def. Buy again, and have!
S. D.
This product was weird for me to use. I've always bought my aloe Vera in a bottle like lotion and just lathered it on. This spray was cheap and convenient but I personally didn't think it works as well as just buying it in the bottle.
Isis B.
Prices?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this help for sunburns?
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product provide a good layer of aloe like a gel or just a spritz?
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
When I get bites I often can't resist from itching them; is this product something I could use to relieve itching and make my skin feel smooth and cool? Is it pricey at Walgreens? I usually shop at CVS, so is there a product similar?
Anayely A.
Wich one is better the gel or mist?