Walgreens All Day Pain Relief Tablets

by Walgreens

Relieves Minor Aches & Pains. Temporarily Reduces Fever. 8-12 Hour Relief. Gluten Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

Does anyone else feel these work just as well as Aleve?
Start your review of Walgreens All Day Pain Relief Tablets!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Naproxen! Other pain relievers don't often do the trick for me, but I definitely found that these are an all around go to. Joint pain, hangover, headache, etc. This will help!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I like taking Naproxen to treat my chronic lymphadenopathy, it really reduces my inflammation as soon as I take it. I usually take a dose of 500mg and it works amazing! I also like taking it to treat dysmenorrhea since it takes my pain away immediately. Anotherrrrrr thing it treats is my painful migraine headaches !!!! It has multi uses and that's why I love this medication ! Take it with lots of food and water, so you won't get an upset stomach !
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
A great generic option. Does the same amazing job at a much lower price. I love that walgreens has this option.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I use this all every month! Even my doctor prescribed it for me. It always have helped me with my pain. It's my go 2 med!
Syrie C.
Fairfield, OH
Pretty good pain reliever. It lasts for a pretty long time as well, which is a plus.
Ashley O.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I normally reach for acetaminophen or ibuprofen. But after 4 days of tooth pain and getting ZERO results from my usual remedies or prescription pain medicine, I decided to try something new. I've taken naproxen sodium before, but not very often. Maybe this should crazy, but I almost wonder if it doesn't work better because I've barely used it. I was taking pills every 4 hours. I needed something to really help me out. I decided to try these and hoped I'd get relief. These helped my tooth pain so much. I felt so much better and the relief lasted at least 8 hours.
Meghan C.
Noblesville, IN
These are the only pain relievers that actually work for me. They’re super affordable.
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
What a great product!! For these being store brand they work better then the name brands. I always have these stocked in my house you never know when that headache will come about. Having a bottle in my purse is most important. If I know I am going out for a night out I will take a dose before I head out. I highly recommend these and plan to continue to purchase these! I am never disappointed!
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
Excellent pain killer. This is their version of Aleve. And it's really good. I truly recommend this product
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works great for when I get bad migraines, just as effective as Aleve. I usually stock up when Walgreens has it on sale
Ask a question to the Influenster community...