BY WALGREENS

Relieves Minor Aches & Pains. Temporarily Reduces Fever. 8-12 Hour Relief. Gluten Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
What a great product!! For these being store brand they work better then the name brands. I always have these stocked in my house you never know when that headache will come about. Having a bottle in my purse is most important. If I know I am going out for a night out I will take a dose before I head out. I highly recommend these and plan to continue to purchase these! I am never disappointed!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Naproxen! Other pain relievers don't often do the trick for me, but I definitely found that these are an all around go to. Joint pain, hangover, headache, etc. This will help!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I like taking Naproxen to treat my chronic lymphadenopathy, it really reduces my inflammation as soon as I take it. I usually take a dose of 500mg and it works amazing! I also like taking it to treat dysmenorrhea since it takes my pain away immediately. Anotherrrrrr thing it treats is my painful migraine headaches !!!! It has multi uses and that's why I love this medication ! Take it with lots of food and water, so you won't get an upset stomach !
Kim C.
Thank you Walgreens! Aleve can be pretty pricey, so Walgreens sells their own brand of it. This works equally as well as the name brand and is great for joint and muscle pain, along with your typical aches and pains. I take t for the occasional bad headache and it works wonders!
Gurleen  K.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Work perfect. I feel like it's better then all other pain reliefs. it's doesn't cost a lot and there always deals on these like buy one get one free.
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
Works the same as any other branded product. This is basically Aleve since it has the same active ingredient but much lower in cost ! Good buy .
Nancy A.
I really like these they are the less expensive brand od aleve. I always have some at home. they work for any pain relief.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I use this all every month! Even my doctor prescribed it for me. It always have helped me with my pain. It's my go 2 med!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works great for when I get bad migraines, just as effective as Aleve. I usually stock up when Walgreens has it on sale
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
A great generic option. Does the same amazing job at a much lower price. I love that walgreens has this option.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else feel these work just as well as Aleve?

Walgreens