Walgreens Alkaline Supercell Batteries AAA

by Walgreens

1.5 V ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Alkaline Supercell Batteries AAA!
Angela C.
Avon, IN
Techie Expert Level 2
They don't last as long but they are more than worth the money you will spend. I use these more often than most
Jessica C.
Good batteries for the price. You can always find them on sale, I always wait for the bogo sale. They are great for the price and last just as long as the other name brands. I've also never had them bust or leak after 12 years of using them.
Crystyl H.
El Dorado, KS
Work well for the first week then go dead.
Work well for the first week then go dead.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I always use Walgreens batteries because Walgreens always have great deals on the batteries. They work as well as non-store brands.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
I am using them because I got them for two for ten at Walgreens. It's really nuts. Going to use it for my Walgreens toothbrush.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
They price is great compared to brand name ones but I'm not sure they last as long.

Looking for your answer?