Walgreens After Sun Lotion, Coconut, 6 fl oz uploaded by Ashley M.Walgreens After Sun Lotion, Coconut, 6 fl oz uploaded by Lindsay B.

BY WALGREENS

New Moisturizing After-Sun Lotion With Botanicals 2 Coconut Scent This Moisturizing After-Sun Lotion contains moisturizers that are blended with botanicals to leave skin feeling soft and supple with a fresh coconut scent. Questions or comments? 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back see more...

Walgreens After Sun Lotion, Coconut, 6 fl oz
  • "This product smells great and is very moisturizing. ive even used it as a lotion lately because of how the weather has been. " in 3 reviews
Stephanie D.
I use this as an everyday lotion 😂 and I love it...Smells amazing, gentle to the skin and not greasy....Got it from a friend and it helped to cool off my tan I got in Puerto Rico...Ever since I wear it everyday
Ashley M.
Great after sun lotion if you are only a little pink. it doesn't help numb worse burns but if it's a light one it keeps it moisturized without leaving it greasy or to tacky.
Colleen M.
Glenside, PA
This is a great product, over the summer I fell asleep in the beach and got fried!!! Thankfully I had some with me because it was instant relief!!! Vacation saved!
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
Def helps to sooth a sunburn! Smells great, feels soothing and helps take some heat out of burn.. Doesn't feel greasy when applying or after!
Jessica P.
This smells amazing and feels great on your skin. Seems to help with sunburns but nothing works quite as well as aloe fresh off the plant!
Jennifer k.
Lauren  C.
Lakewood, OH
This was a life saver. I love the coconut scent. It leaves me feeling refreshed and like I have spent the day at the beach !!
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I worked at Walgreens for years and I always swore by this product . I had it every summer for after the pool or beach
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this product. Feels really refreshing on my skin and I love the smell of it. I will definitely be buying again
Ashley R.
This stuff smells great and makes my skin feel so much better after getting burnt. I keep it in the fridge
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Is this a good product even though it's Walgreens brand?????????
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
How is this cream, who used it?