Walgreens
Advanced Hand Sanitizer Original - 28 oz

Walgreens Advanced Hand Sanitizer Original - 28 oz.

by Walgreens

Leaves hands soft. Contains moisturizers. Kills 99.99% of germs* Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds. Made in Turkey

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Advanced Hand Sanitizer Original - 28 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra C.
Walgreens Advanced Hand Sanitizer Original - 28 oz. uploaded by Alejandra C.
The scent is mild and actually really nice. This is one of the few had sanitizers that doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and taut. I would highly recommend for anyone that has dry skin since it does include moisturizer!
Madelyn G.
Moreno Valley
Love how large this is and the pump feature. It’s great for this flu season and the pump disburses a good amount so you don’t have to pump multiple times. It dries quickly and leaves hands feeling clean. It’s very affordable and I highly recommend it for everyone.
Helen C.
Bayside
100% I recommend this to everyone! I was getting a cold and I was paranoid to spread my germs around the house. It is def great for that and doesn't leave my hands dry which us a plus!
Jihad D.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I always have this handy in my room. Sometimes I like to have a midnight snack like chips or peanuts or something and before touching other things I use some of it until I leave my dark whole(room) lol and wash my hands in the bathroom.

Looking for your answer?