BY WALGREENS

Leaves hands soft. Contains moisturizers and vitamin E 2 Kills more than 99.99% of germs* 3 Walgreens pharmacist recommended* *Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds. br *Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010. see more...

• Does anyone know if this was tested on animals?1 Answers
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Love this brand hand sanitizer! It's a necessity around the house, in your car, office etc. Especially during flu season. I have an infant so personally I have 1 in every room of the house as well as in the diaper bag!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a smaller version of this that I always carry with me in my bag. It's great because it's light and I don't have to worry about getting my hands dirty when I'm out and about. I think it only cost me a couple bucks which is pretty good. Don't rub this all over your skin because it will dry it out despite the aloe (it still has alcohol in it) but I totally recommend it!
Kelly G.
Amherst, NY
I'm a cashier and use it after almost every transaction, moisturizers and cleanses my hands and great during flu season and dealing with lots of sick customers!! always leaves my hands so soft and not dry after a long day
Alla K.
Its alcohol, sanitizer. Does the job. Nothing special to it, other than killing germs. Hands are still soft though
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
I use this all the time. great product. Doesn't dry my hands out as much as other hand sanitizers.
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
Does anyone know if this was tested on animals?